A meeting organized jointly by the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Solidarity, Autonomy and People with Disabilities
The relationship with symbolism and sensible experience, the awakening to creativity, the discovery of culture as a space for exchange with others, for knowing oneself and the world, as an expressive modality and vector of social bond, represent essential game for the future of our company.
The artistic and cultural awakening satisfies the primary needs of children (cognitive, emotional, psychological and expressive through language) and helps to insert them into a culture that itself conditions the development and well-being of the child and, beyond that, that of every adult person.
In order for young children and adults to build their tastes, their choices together – at their own pace – to discover and appropriate their own culture, they need time and spaces that are conducive to movement, discovery, experience, creation and all ‘match.
A theme: the places and spaces of artistic and cultural awakening in everyday life.
How to break down spaces and times so that culture is not reserved for dedicated places and times?
How to rethink the places of early childhood and parenthood, cultural places and intermediate places to offer a favorable environment for the daily encounter with works and artists?
Registration for this event is closed.
8:30 – 9:00 : Hospitality
9:00 in the morning. : Welcome Laurent Le BonPresident of the Center Pompidou or his representative (Salle Ciné 1)
9:10 am : Official opening by Rima Abdul Malak, Minister of Culture.
9:45 – 10:30 : Cultural health: attention to the sensory territories of the child (Cinema Room 1)
from Sophie Marinopoulos psychologist-psychoanalyst, founder of the concept of parent-child care “Les Pâtes au Beurre”, specialist in childhood and family issues, author of the report “A national strategy for cultural health – Promoting and perpetuating the cultural and artistic awakening of child from birth to 3 years in the link with the parent (ECA-LEP); expert of the 1000 days commission; expert of the perinatal interface committee of Santé Publique France.
10:30 -10: 45 : Pause
10:45 – 11:00 : Interlude (Cinema Room 1)
Round tables (morning)
11:00 – 12:15 : From intention to action… for a multiplicity of spaces and times of awakening
– Isabella LavestDeputy Mayor of Clermont-Ferrand and Vice President of the Métropole
– Valeria Granierlibrarian, coordinator of early childhood within the Transversal Service – Departmental Directorate of Public Reading in the Department of Hérault
– Maya ironproject director for the first 1,000 days of the child, General Secretariat of the Social Ministries
– Marc CaillardPresident of the Childhood and Music Association
– Emilia Robertco-president of Scenes from Childhood – Assitej
10: 45-11: 30 : Daily artistic and cultural awakening: in EAJE, on the street, parks and gardens in cultural structures
– Saverio Grizonresponsible for the educational action – Cinéma 93;
– Elise Merigeau, Cultural Action and Territorial Consultant at the Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs – Grand Est; gateway of artistic residence in EAJE and kindergarten of educational cities.
– Noemie Lanoe, responsible for coordinating the network within the Colline Acepp Association; on the Les petits arpenteurs project, winner of the first 1000 days of hospitality outside the walls.
– ECEC intervention on the way
Moderator: Isabelle Jacquot Marchand Life Times Office – General Delegation for Broadcasting, Territories and Cultural Democracy – Ministry of Culture
11:30 – 12:15 : A thousand forms, center of initiation into art for 0-6 years: towards a network
Organized by a thousand forms, Clermont-Ferrand
– Maryjan Maitresower of art and culture in early childhood – Geneva
– Anna Lia Galardiniexpert in training for early childhood educators, for almost forty years she directed the Service to the person on which the educational structures of the city of Pistoia (Italy) depend.
– Sara MateriaConductor of a thousand forms Clermont-Ferrand
Moderator: Davide Cascarodirector of the public at the Center Pompidou
12:15 – 14:00 : Lunch break
Visit to Station 0.2 – workshop area 3, dedicated to children 0-2 years old
14:00 – 14:05 : Interlude (Cinema Room 1)
Round tables (afternoon)
14:00 -14: 45 : How do architectural or urban design and projects take into account the specificities of very young children?
– Cristina KalusDPLG architect, Kalus Roussel Architectes
– Thibaut RabainPhD student at the Nantes Architectures Urbanities Research Center (AAU-CRENAU – UMR 1563), PhD student associated with the Nantes Center for Sociology (CENS – UMR 6025).
– Marion Voillot, architect and designer by training, graduated from ENSA Paris-Val de Seine and ENSCI-Les Ateliers; PhD student at IRCAM-STMS, CRI (University of Paris) and Design Research Center (ENS Paris-Saclay / ENSCI-Les Ateliers).
– Alessio Foini And Antoine Behaghel, designers of Station 0-2 of the Center Pompidou; graduated respectively from the Duperré school and from the ENSAD in Paris; winners of the Pli Public Workshop in 2019; and Alexis Foiny, winner of the 2021 ADAGP Design Revelation award.
Moderator: Sophie Marinopoulos
14:00 – 14:45 : Artistic and cultural awakening in the nursing environment (in maternity, neonatal services in the SME waiting room and presentation of the operation “Delivery bag for the first 1000 days”).
Organized by the Bookbinding Agency
– Caterina Metaisreading facilitator, trainer e Jeanne Beutteranimator of reading, coordinator of the Livre Passerelle association (Centro Val de Loire).
Intervention: presentation of Lisons to newborns, a double action of reading aloud in the neonatology department of the CHU Bretonneau de Tours and in the Parents-Children Hospital (HOPE) of the CHIC d’Amboise – Château-Renault, on which research begins .
– Philippe Bouteloup, musician and trainer for the Musica e Salute Association; works in various institutional contexts with children, adolescents and adults and now teaches at the National Conservatory of Music and Dance in Paris / Philharmonie de Paris and at the Training Center for Attending Musicians, Faculty of Aix-Marseille.
Intervention: Based on various testimonies in the field and because it is a source of encounters, exchanges and discoveries, we will see how music takes on its full meaning in the hospital, for the child, his family and the hospital community.
– Frederic Boyercoordinator, reader, trainer for the association Le Livre pour l’Insertion et le Refus de l’Exclusion (LIRE), member of the national network of the Agency when books connect.
Intervention: Reading the albums in the waiting rooms of the Centers for the protection of mothers and children (PMI): reflection on these unique times and an invitation to grasp them; presentation of the project In the waiting room Reading at the PMI
– Solemn GibonProject Manager – First scholarship of 1,000 days
Intervention: Presentation of the First 1,000 Days Scholarship Experiment (which is one of the public policy projects for the child’s first 1,000 days)
Moderator: Leo Campagne Alavoinedirector of the Bookbinding Agency
14: 45-14: 55 : Interlude (Cinema Room 1)
14:55 – 15:40 : Create spaces in the outside world that give space to the inner world of children (Cinema Room 1)
On the street corner, from the museum to the nursery or school, set up spaces for their childhood to unfold, its games of the body and the senses. Places of culture where others, atmospheres, objects and nature invite themselves to envelop and develop. Connect, feel and imagine: “the world is all that happens” wrote Wittgenstein.
from Sylviane Giampino, child psychologist, psychoanalyst, Vice President of the Higher Council for the Family of Childhood and Age (HCFEA), President of the Council for Childhood and Adolescence, Honorary President of the National Association of Early Childhood Psychologists (A. NA.PSY. Pe). (Cinema Room 1)
15:45 – 16:30 : The aesthetic attention of children
from Maya Gratier, Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Paris Nanterre and Deputy Director of the Laboratory of Cognitive Development of Ethology (LECD); responsible for Babylab Nanterre. His research focuses on the development of communication and musicality between adults and children from birth to year of age; 1000 days commission expert. (Cinema Room 1)
16:30 : Conclusion
for the great testimony of the day, Jean-Philippe Pierron, philosopher, dean of the master “Medical and Environmental Humanities” at the philosophy department of the University of Burgundy; director of the Care Values chair and member of the scientific council of the Campus de la transition (Forges). He deals in particular with the poetic dimension of human action, including ecology. He was the president of the SCIN “La mulino” in Dijon. (Cinema Room 1)
17:00 : End of the day
The Pompidou Center offers you:
- visits to Station 0.2 – laboratory space 3, dedicated to children 0-2 years old during the various breaks from 12:15 to 14 and then from 16:30 to 17:30;
- to discover, throughout the day, the work of Adrien Rovero the magic house ;
- free admission to the museum, upon presentation of the bracelet meeting of the artistic and cultural awakening For information: The Mini-Maxi Party – Weekend with the family will take place on 5 and 6 November. As there is no age for artistic discovery, the Center Pompidou invites families for a fantastic weekend of celebration around the highlights of the 2022-2023 season.
- GYGO – stage proposal (Small room)
The reading area of the Garden.
You make your nest there, your hut, your secret garden.
For over 10 years, GYGO sensory exhibitions have been targeting a very wide audience. They are designed for the little ones and tend to appeal to everyone, appealing to collective memories, childhood and the fantastic. The exhibition is the result of a fun and creative experience that brings together different visual artists, printmakers, art therapists, graphic designers and musicians.
In collaboration with the Pompidou Center