Here’s how to make your favorite hot drinks easily at home!
Starbucks is probably the most famous cafe in the world. It is best known for its great hot drinks and sweets that we all love. The only problem is that their products can be expensive. Luckily, you can easily recreate most of them at home! In this article, we give you some Starbucks recipe ideas to make at home and warm up with a delicious drink this winter!
Homemade Starbucks Recipe: cpeppermint hot chocolate
A mint flavored hot chocolate is the perfect combination for winter! Peppermint makes the classic hot chocolate even hotter and more comforting than ever.
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of cream
– 1 cup of chocolate chips
– 1 tablespoon of peppermint syrup
– whipped Cream
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and peppermint syrup. Cook until the chocolate has completely melted.
2. Divide the hot chocolate between two cups and top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Homemade Starbucks Recipe: Chai Latte
Soothing and spicy, this popular tea, called chai latte, is a winter favorite. The combination of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, star anise and cardamom gives the milk such a special flavor, which is not found in any other hot drink, and moreover it is prepared with these 5 ingredients and in 10 minutes. Here’s how to make it yourself so that it almost looks like the original.
– 2 bags of chai tea
– 1/2 glass of water
– 1 1/2 cup of milk
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– Cinnamon and nutmeg (as a garnish)
1. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the tea bag and leave to infuse for 7-10 minutes.
2. Add the milk and honey, reducing the heat to medium and heating the milk.
3. Using a milk frother or hand blender, blend until frothy.
4. Transfer to cups and serve, sprinkled with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Why queue up at Starbucks when you can make your own pumpkin spice latte at home? Its pumpkin flavor is rich and perfectly creamy, as the warm spices of fall warm us up any time of year.
– some water
– cinnamon sticks or ground cinnamon
– fresh or ground ginger
– pumpkin in a jar
– espresso or strong coffee
– whipped Cream
1. Combine nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Strain the spices by pouring the water through a coffee filter and return the spice-flavored water to the pot.
3. Add the sugar and pumpkin and mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Prepare an espresso or strong coffee. Pour a few tablespoons of pumpkin syrup into a coffee cup and then add the coffee.
5. Carefully pour the frothed milk over the coffee and mix. Garnish with whipped cream and a pinch of ground nutmeg.
Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
Starbucks may be best known for its coffees and teas, but its caramel apple cider also deserves a special mention. In this cider, apple juice is infused with apple syrup, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce. It’s like apple pie, but served in a glass! Soft, comfortable and warm, it is the definition of comfort!
– 350 ml of apple juice, or apple cider
– 1 tablespoon of cinnamon syrup
– fresh whipped cream
– 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
1. Bring the apple juice to a simmer in a small saucepan (or heat it in the microwave).
2. Transfer to a large mug and add 1 tablespoon cinnamon syrup (or more, to taste). Top with a generous dollop of fresh whipped cream and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the homemade caramel sauce. Serve hot.
3. To make a large batch of apple cider in your slow cooker, multiply this single recipe by the number of servings you want, taking into account the maximum capacity of your slow cooker. Pour the apple juice into the slow cooker and flavor it with the cinnamon syrup. Arrange a cold bowl of whipped cream, a tub of caramel sauce, and a few cups to individually drizzle drinks.