the super simple and delicious recipe ideal for winter evenings
Don’t have an idea for a meal tonight? What if you made accordion potatoes? Very easy and substantial recipe, this meal idea will delight the palate of young and old. To do this, just follow the Coco tiktokeuse recipe step by step. For this you need a few ingredients and that’s it. Ready ? Let’s go.
@chunky_cooker? Accordion Potatoes ?
♬ THIS IS WHAT I WANT – Lil Nas X
Ingredients for a potato accordion:
- Some big potatoes
- Olive oil,
Preparation of accordion potatoes:
- Preheat your oven to 180°
- Take your potatoes and cut them into thick slices,
- On one side of the slice, draw horizontal lines with a knife
- Flip the slice and make diagonal lines (be careful not to cut too deeply)
- Brush each side of the potato with a mixture of the olive oil, salt, paprika and turmeric
- Once golden, it’s ready!
Check out more potato recipes
Chicken and Potato Quiche:
For the shortcrust pastry
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of cold butter
- 1 half teaspoon. salt
- 8 cl of water
- 500 g of potatoes
- 400 g of chicken breast
- 1 yellow onion
- 100 g of grated cheese
- 20cl of milk
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- First, peel, slice and cook your potatoes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the shortcrust pastry. With the dough of your robot or by hand, mix the flour with the butter and salt to obtain a crumbly dough similar to coarse sand.
- Form a well and pour the water. Knead (but not too much) until you get a soft dough. Wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté them in a drizzle of oil.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and add to the translucent onions.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the milk and cream. Salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C then roll out the dough on a floured work surface into a disc about 3mm thick. Brown it in a pan and prick it with a fork.
- Spread the potatoes on the bottom, add the chicken/onion mixture and pour over the liquid preparation. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Polish dumplings with potatoes and cheese
For the dough
- 500 g of flour
- 1 c. the oil
- 20 g of sugar
- 1 c. salt
- 10cl of milk
- 125ml of warm water
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- 5 cl of vegetable oil
- First, start by preparing the dough. To do this, heat the milk slightly then add the salt, sugar, butter and half the flour. Mix gently.
- Meanwhile, boil the water. When you have obtained a homogeneous preparation, pour everything into hot water and mix again.
- To finish, fold in the remaining flour so you have a nice dough, then knead for a few moments before letting it rest.
- Now prepare the filling. First, peel and chop the onions, then fry them in a drizzle of oil.
- Boil the potatoes then mash them. Then add the cheese and fried onions. Add salt and pepper.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of 2 to 4 millimeters, then, with a glass cutter or cookie cutter, cut out circles of an average diameter of 8 centimeters. However, you can choose the size that suits you best.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the center of the circle then close it to form a crescent. To weld the edges properly, moisten them. To make your edges look beautiful, you can form a small braid. As you go, arrange the finished dumplings on a floured board.
- Boil a large pot of water, then add the dumplings and cook for 10 minutes. Next, scoop them out using a slotted spoon. Add a knob of butter or a drizzle of olive oil so the meatballs don’t stick together as they cool.