our best mocktail recipes
As easy as they are original, we have found 7 recipes for non-alcoholic cocktails, or mocktails, to try urgently… to enjoy your aperitifs without consequences!
Fiona Bourgeois-Dupin – Journalist
Lovers of non-alcoholic cocktails ? To impress your guests at a future party, and if you made your own mocktails ? Colorful and festive, the negative effects of alcohol less, are increasingly taking pride of place in bars. Simple to make, they will also make the most beautiful effect during yours homemade appetizers. For one evening, he becomes a mixologist in the blink of an eye. A shaker or blender, a few ingredients and ice cubes and go! Discover our best mocktail recipes which they will surely like. Health !
Virgin Pina Colada
- 12 cl of pineapple juice
- 4 cl of coconut milk
- ½ lime
- ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
- In a blender, put a handful of ice cubes and all the ingredients.
- Blend everything for a few seconds (or use a shaker if you don’t have a blender).
- Pour the contents into a cocktail glass. If you have any, you can also decorate it with a piece of fresh pineapple. Very cold taste!
Ingredients (for 5 people):
- 3 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons of rosemary syrup
- 1 teaspoon of orange blossom liquid flavouring
- 10 cl of sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- 1 sprig of rosemary (optional)
- Squeeze out the lime juice, then the lemon juice.
- In the glass, serve the rosemary syrup, the liquid orange blossom flavouring, then the lemon juice.
- Add some ice cubes and then pour in the sparkling water.
- Decorate the glass with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy cold.
- Chef’s tip: don’t hesitate to serve other juices for variety, such as clementine or pineapple juice.
- Find this recipe in the book “My Vegetable Kitchen” by Céline Marks published by Hachette.
Baby Charly Mocktails
Ingredients (for 1 person):
- 12 cl of white grape juice
- 8 cl of strawberry nectar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 4 cl of sparkling water
- In a glass, pour the grape juice then the strawberry nectar.
- Then add the vanilla sugar, then the ice cubes.
- Mix everything together, then add the sparkling water before serving.
- Find this recipe and other non-alcoholic cocktail recipes in the book “Mocktails / Cocktails sans Alcool” by Sandrine Houdré-Grégoire and Charly Deslandes published by Larousse.
Intense Strawberry Gin-Gin Mule
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 c. spoonful of Bonne Maman Intense strawberry jam
- 2 cl of lime juice
- 10 cl of ginger beer (soft drink)
- Ice cubes
- Put the mint leaves in the bottom of a shaker, then crush them with a pestle.
- In the shaker, add the ice cubes up to half, before adding the lime juice and strawberry jam.
- Close the shaker and mix everything.
- Pour into the cocktail glass, filter the preparation. Top with the ginger ale, then serve chilled.
- Find more recipes on the Bonne Maman site and the Plusunemiette blog
Lime Detox Perrier Mocktail
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 2 cl of lime juice
- 1 cl of agave syrup
- 12 cl of Perrier® lime flavour
- 1 stick of cucumber
- 1 slice of lime
- In a shaker put a piece of fresh ginger and 0.75 oz of lime juice.
- Crush everything with a pestle, then add 0.35 oz of agave syrup and 4.75 oz of Perrier® Saveur Lime. Mix well.
- Strain the contents into a cocktail glass filled with ice cubes, which you can decorate with a wedge of lime and a stick of fresh cucumber.
- Find this recipe and other mocktail recipes on the Perrier website.
Virgin grapefruit mojito
Ingredients (for 6 people):
- 3 pink grapefruits
- 90 g of La Perruche brown sugar
- 90 cl of sparkling water (large bubbles)
- 36 cl pink grapefruit juice
- ½ bunch of fresh mint
- 0.5 L of crushed ice
- Wash, then chop the mint.
- Peel the raw grapefruits and remove the segments.
- Arrange the mint leaves at the bottom of the glasses before adding a spoonful of La Perruche brown sugar. Using a pestle, then mash the mint, without mashing it too much.
- Add all the grapefruit juice and its quarters. Fill glasses with crushed ice and top up with sparkling water. Mix gently before serving.
- Chef’s tip: to add more acidity, you can also add 1 lime wedge.
Pomegranate, apple and grapefruit mocktails
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 apple
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 lime
- Take some seeds from the pomegranate and reserve a small part for decoration.
- Cut the apple and grapefruit into large wedges.
- Add a small piece of fresh ginger with the peel and a quart of lime juice.
- Using a juicer or blender, mix everything together.
- Serve the cocktail in a glass with ice cubes.
- For decoration, add a few pomegranate seeds, mint leaves and a slice of lime.
Read also on Lille Secret ? https://lillesecret.com/dry-january-trois-recettes-de-mocktails-a-tester-pour-le-mois-sans-alcool/