5 Red and Pink Color Recipes to Melt Your Valentine’s Day
Relationships are like cocktails: a mix of different salty and spicy, sweet and savory ingredients to get the perfect match! Once you find it, you want to taste it again and again! I’m right? So why not prepare a good cocktail in the colors of the upcoming party and surprise your loved one. We’ll give you everything you need below, just keep in mind that some recipes are super easy, but need to be prepared in advance. Let’s prepare an amazing cocktail full of love for Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s vodka cocktail
This fruity cocktail is the perfect drink for Valentine’s Day! Here’s how to prepare it:
- 59 ml of strawberry-vanilla flavored vodka*.
- 14 grams of St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 0-30ml simple syrup (to taste)
- 15 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 strawberries
- Sparkling water or sparkling rosé wine
- Strawberry hearts to garnish
*If you want to make your own strawberry-vanilla vodka, wash and chop 200g of strawberries. Place them in a clean glass jar with a vanilla pod split lengthwise and 500ml of vodka, then close with an airtight lid. Store in a cool, dark place for at least 3 days. I made it at home and left it for a week. The strawberry taste was even stronger. Then when you’re ready, pass it through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth and discard the strawberries and vanilla bean.
Preparing the Strawberry Cocktail:
- If you don’t have time to make a strawberry vodka, you can get one from the store or just mix a high quality vanilla vodka with 3 chopped strawberries.
- Fill a shaker halfway with ice. Add vodka, St. Germain, simple syrup, lemon juice and 2 sliced strawberries. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Then, pour the cocktail into a chilled glass. Top up with carbonated or sparkling water and you’re done. It remains only to decorate the festive drink.
Pomegranate Aperol Spritz
Using seasonal fruit is always a good idea. So let’s see how to make this pomegranate cocktail for your darling:
- 90ml of Aperol
- 50 ml of pomegranate juice
- Prosecco 120ml
- 1 drop of sparkling water
- 1 orange wedge
- pomegranate seeds for garnish
Fill a glass with ice. Then mix the starter and pomegranate juice and mix. Pour in the Prosecco and finish with a little sparkling water and a slice of orange. Decorate as you like with pomegranate seeds! A good idea is to organize a romantic brunch and serve this cocktail with themed appetizers.
Raspberry and white chocolate martini
This cocktail is for those who love the sweet taste of chocolate. Here’s what you need to prepare it:
- Hawkridge London Dry Victorian Aphrodisiac Blend 40ml
- 60ml cream
- 8 fresh raspberries
- 25ml white chocolate liqueur (available online)
- 20 ml of vanilla syrup
Preparation : Add the fresh raspberries and gin to the bottom of a mixing glass or shaker and mix well. Add lots of ice, cream, chocolate liqueur and vanilla syrup. Mix well and strain into martini glasses.
Martini Red Velvet
This two-ingredient cocktail is super easy to make. All you need is:
- Baileys Red Velvet 70ml
- 20ml vodka
Combine the two ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and pour the Valentine cocktail into martini glasses. If you can’t find this limited edition Baileys, use the classic with a little food coloring to get that deep red color. To finish, you can serve it with a Pavlova cake or Red velvet.
Pink Valentine cocktail
The latest recipe that we have prepared for you is really refreshing and you can save it and prepare it for your friends in the summer. Here are the ingredients:
- 150 ml iced rosé
- 45ml Chambord liqueur
- 30 ml of cranberry juice
- 30 ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mint sprig
Place all ingredients in a blender with a handful of ice. Mix until ingredients are fully incorporated. Pour into a nice glass, garnish with blackberries and mint and serve.